Atlanta Public Schools (APS) - Nutrition Department is dedicated to supporting student success with nutritious meals. Students will be able to select one of three entrees, and the APS salad bowl will contain fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables.
Additionally, students can expect to engage in Chef's Table providing samples of upcoming menu items, and ongoing meal satisfaction surveys.
- 52 APS & APS food-service charter/partnership schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program, which offers FREE breakfast and lunch for ALL students enrolled.
Barack & Michelle Obama
Tuskegee Airmen Global
Coretta S. King
Kindezi – Gideons
Kindezi – O4W
Kindezi – West
- 19 APS & APS food-service charter/partnership schools will participate in the Federal Eligibility Application (FEA) program, which offers free and reduced meals to qualifying students.
David T. Howard
- Students enrolled in an FEA school MUST apply to qualify for free or reduced meals by completing the online FEA form.
SY24 Student Meal Prices for all FEA schools
*The Georgia State Board of Education has voted to cover the cost of reduced-price meals for any student approved for reduced-price meals for the 2023-2024 school year. Therefore, the student will not be charged for these meals.
- Families paying for meals must submit payment through the MySchoolBucks online payment system. Schools will not be collecting money for school meals.
- Online Prepayment System MySchoolBucks:
- Log onto https://www.myschoolbucks.com/, and the parent can register the child. The parent will need the child's name, school, and APS student ID number, which can be obtained from the school's main office.
- Eat for $5, Convenient, Affordable & Delicious adult and non-APS student lunch meals
- All adults are required to pay for all meals - $5.00 for lunch and $3.00 for breakfast
- Faculty and staff members are encouraged to establish a PIN for school meals
- No cash payments (money orders and cashier's checks accepted)