Atlanta Public Schools (APS) - Nutrition Department is dedicated to Serving Excellence to help our students rise to academic excellence. APS will resume the National School Breakfast & Lunch Programs (NSBP & NSLP) for the 2022-2023 school year with meal service from the cafeteria serving lines. Students will be able to select one of three entrees, and the APS salad bowl will contain fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables. Also, fruit-infused water will be available for students in each cafeteria.
Additionally, meal quality will be monitored with weekly Chef's Table to provide samples of upcoming menu items, and daily Student Taste Buddies feedback through online surveys.
- 52 APS & APS food-service charter/partnership schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program, which offers FREE breakfast and lunch for ALL students enrolled.
Barack & Michelle Obama
Tuskegee Airmen Global
Coretta S. King
Kindezi – Gideons
Kindezi – O4W
Kindezi – West
- 20 APS & APS food-service charter/partnership schools will participate in the Federal Eligibility Application (FEA) program, which offers free and reduced meals to qualifying students.
David T. Howard
- Students enrolled in an FEA school MUST apply to qualify for free or reduced meals by completing the online FEA form.
- SY23 Student Meal Prices for all FEA schools
- Families paying for meals must submit payment through the MySchoolBucks online payment system. Schools will not be collecting money for school meals.
- Online Prepayment System MySchoolBucks:
- Log onto https://www.myschoolbucks.com/, and the parent can register the child. The parent will need the child's name, school, and APS student ID number, which can be obtained from the school's main office.
- Eat for $5, Convenient, Affordable & Delicious adult and non-APS student lunch meals
- All adults are required to pay for all meals - $5.00 for lunch and $3.00 for breakfast
- Faculty and staff members are encouraged to establish a PIN for school meals
- No cash payments