2022 - 2023 PTSA OFFICERS
Constance Franklin, President
Ali Noack, VP of Parent Engagement
Muffy Levens,VP of Fundraising
Ashley Dyson,Communications Secretary
Holly Wilhelm,Recording Secretary
Rebekah Tiller, Treasurer
Please reach out with questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
PARENT TEACHER STUDENT ASSOCIATION
Our Parent Teacher Association's (PTSA goal is to bring together the interests of the parents and the school to support student achievement. We normally meet once a month. Through PTA initiatives and activities, parents work with the faculty to enhance the school environment and improve student achievement.
WHAT DOES THE PTSA DO?
- Supports and organizes school-wide events
- Provides a forum to discuss issues of importance to parents and teachers
- Provides the volunteers and the organization needed to support school projects
- Conducts fundraising for school activities
- Assists with the development of special school projects , landscaping or community outreach
HOW DO I JOIN THE PTSA?
The PTA membership drive begins a few weeks after the new school year starts. Contact our school for information regarding membership meetings, dues and activities.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT PTAS EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES?The Georgia PTSA Memberhub site for the school is https://bit.ly/KingMiddleMemberHubPlease click on the link to sign up and get email updates and newsletters from the PTSA.