2017 - 2018 PTA OfficersVice President- Jennifer DebarrSecretary - Katrina JacksonTreasurer- Wendy RheinParliamentarian - Emily Hirst
PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION
Our Parent Teacher Association's (PTA) goal is to bring together the interests of the parents and the school to support student achievement. We normally meet once a month. Through PTA initiatives and activities, parents work with the faculty to enhance the school environment and improve student achievement.
WHAT DOES THE PTA DO?
- Supports and organizes school-wide events
- Provides a forum to discuss issues of importance to parents and teachers
- Provides the volunteers and the organization needed to support school projects
- Conducts fundraising for school activities
- Assists with special school projects development, landscaping or community outreach
HOW DO I JOIN THE PTA?
The PTA membership drive begins a few weeks after the new school year starts. Contact our school for information regarding membership meetings, dues and activities.