2020 - 2021 PTSA OFFICERSVice President- Debbie CarteeCorrespondence Secretary- Jason RoyalRecording Secretary - Terri WallaceTreasurer- Scott Reinblatt
PARENT TEACHER STUDENT ASSOCIATION
Our Parent Teacher Association's (PTSA goal is to bring together the interests of the parents and the school to support student achievement. We normally meet once a month. Through PTA initiatives and activities, parents work with the faculty to enhance the school environment and improve student achievement.
WHAT DOES THE PTSA DO?
- Supports and organizes school-wide events
- Provides a forum to discuss issues of importance to parents and teachers
- Provides the volunteers and the organization needed to support school projects
- Conducts fundraising for school activities
- Assists with special school projects development, landscaping or community outreach
HOW DO I JOIN THE PTSA?
The PTA membership drive begins a few weeks after the new school year starts. Contact our school for information regarding membership meetings, dues and activities.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT PTAS EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES?The Georgia PTSA Memberhub site for the school is https://mlkingjrmiddleschool.memberhub.com/Please click on the link to sign up and get email updates and newsletters from the PTSA.