PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION
Every Atlanta Public School has a Parent Teacher Association (PTA) whose goal is to bring together the interests of the parents and the school to support student achievement. PTAs normally meet once a month. Through PTA initiatives and activities, parents work with the faculty to enhance the school environment and improve student achievement.
WHAT DOES THE PTA DO?
- Supports and organizes schoolwide events
- Provides a forum to discuss issues of importance to parents and teachers
- Provides the volunteers and the organization needed to support school projects
- Conducts fundraising for school activities
- Assists with special school projects development, landscaping or community outreach
HOW DO I JOIN THE PTA?
PTA dues are $5.00. Please come and support our PTA by paying your membership dues and joining committees. For more information contact Ms. Hutchings @email@example.com