Why Join PTA at BPA?
If you want to make sure your child gets the most out of school, plus get the chance to make BPA the BEST school in Atlanta, joining the PTA is the first step.
Here's why you should join PTA:
- Connect with other parents, faculty and teachers.
- Resources and programs to help you and your kids have an awesome time and learn more at BPA.
- Impact your community directly with PTA fundraising.
- Build a sense of community!
Join the PTA at BPA for 2021-2022 School Year!
PTA registration must be completed each school year. Memberships are available for couples or individuals. To sign up, please do the following:
- Fill out the membership form here.
- Pay your membership dues through the form or bring cash or check to the next PTA event.
- That's it! Easy, right?
2020-2021 Executive Board
Nicole J. Richardson
Join our meetings in 2021-22
- Tuesday, August 24 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting
- Tuesday, September 21 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting/social and STRUT prep
- Tuesday, October 19 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting
- Tuesday, November 16 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting/social
- Tuesday, January 18 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting
- Tuesday, February 22 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting/social (taco party!)
- Tuesday, March 22 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting (board nominations and art walk)
- Tuesday, April 19 - 6 p.m. - PTA meeting (board elections)
- Tuesday, May 18 - 6 p.m. - PTA social/cookout