Accelerated Reader is a program that is used in all classroom's at Brandon. Here is some more information regarding the program:
Accelerated Reader (AR) helps teacher's:
Home Connect - Check your child's Accelerated Reader (and Star Reading & Math) progress at home through Home Connect. You can access Home Connect by clicking on the Home Connect logo:
- Make essential reading practice more effective for every student.
- Personalize reading practice to each student’s current level.
- Manage all reading activities including read to, read with, and read independently.
- Assess students’ reading with four types of quizzes: Reading Practice, Vocabulary Practice, Literacy Skills, and Textbook Quizzes.
- Build a lifelong love of reading and learning.
AR Book Find - A great resource to find book reading levels, quiz numbers and point values. To access AR Book Find, click on the following logo:Here are some links that will help you learn more about this Accelerated Reader, Home Connect and other Renaissance Programs:Renaissance Home Connect - Parent's Guide
- Information in Spanish