- BEST Engineering, Science and Technology
- Student Resources
Student ResourcesOnline News:
- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Atlanta Journal Constitution - Student Education Edition
- CNN Student News
- Wall Street Journal
Other Online Resources:
- ACT - Everything you need to know about preparing, registering, and taking the ACT college entrance exam. The ACT site also offers test preparation materials, college planning, financial aid, and career planning advice for future and current students.
- AJC Education Online - Online access for students and teachers to many resources found published in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. The site also provides additional links, classroom resources, and a quiz to help you improve your vocabulary.
- Campus Tours - Campus Tours offers a way for students to take virtual tours of colleges and universities in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and China through multimedia tours and interactive campus maps and information for many colleges and universities.
- College Board - College Board helps prepare students for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the SAT and the Advanced Placement Program. Find resources for SAT and AP exams and register to take the SAT.
- Discovery Streaming - Discovery Streaming is an online collection of over 125,000 multimedia components aligning to your curriculum. The site also provides students homework help, help with math, and information and resources to help with learning and research.
- Khan Academy - The Khan Academy is an online collection of free, academic videos covering math and science topics such as biology, chemistry, and physics, finance, computing, history and much more. For a complete listing of course offerings, visit https://www.khanacademy.org/library.
- Sweet Search - Sweet Search is like a Google search engine specifically designed to help students find the most relevant search results from a list of credible resources from primary sources. Spam sites, inappropriate sites for students and marginal sites that read well, but lack academic or journalistic rigor are excluded from search results.
- TED - TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design and is a nonprofit organization devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short talks (18 minutes or less). TED talk videos cover a wide range of topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages.
- USA Test Prep - Prepare online for end-of-course tests and the SAT.
- Wolfram Alpha - A “computational knowledge engine” - great way to research specific topics, facts, etc.