Is transportation provided?

Posted by:

If the student continues enrollment in the school of origin while staying at a temporary residence outside of the school zone, transportation will be provided to and from the school of origin if requested by the parent/guardian/caregiver/unaccompanied youth. Provision of transportation assistance will be made in the best interest of the child. Requests for transportation may be made directly to the homeless liaison or the school social worker.


Leighann Blackwood

School Social Worker

John Lewis Invictus Academy

404-802-6136 (office)

706-389-5333 (cell)