GO Team Members
2 yrs Kristin.Hemingway@atlanta.k12.ga.us Chair Morgan Garner 3 yrs email@example.com Vice Chair Tammy Dixon 3 yrs firstname.lastname@example.org Cluster Rep Tony Jones 3 yrs email@example.com Charisse Walker-Cochran 3 yrs firstname.lastname@example.org Nick Goodly 3 yrs email@example.com Natasha Hart 3 yrs firstname.lastname@example.org Stephanie Evans 3 yrs email@example.com Marsha Mitchell 3 yrs firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Hill email@example.com
Principal's Conference Room
Public Comment Format
This section contains information regarding the Public Comment Format for the Long Middle School GO Team Meetings. If you have any questions about this format, please feel free to contact the GO Team Chair, Kristin Hemingway, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The open comment portion will be up to the first 20 minutes of each GO Team Meeting.
- Each commenter will be limited to 2 mins of comment.
- The public comment sheet will be available 15 minutes prior to the Go Team Meeting. Only the first ten people present will be able to sign up.
- When you sign up please complete a comment card that will be with the sign-up sheet.
- The list will be closed at the start of the GO Team Meeting
- The Principal will introduce each speaker.
- An individual can yield their time to another participant, however, no more than 2 minutes can be yielded to any one person.
- There will be no conversation around specific people during the open comment portion.
- The Go Team Chairperson reserves the right to stop a public comment if the language of that comment becomes threatening or offensive.
- Please note that members of the GO Team will not be able to provide response or engage in direct conversation during the public comment portion.
- All comments will be addressed in writing. Please note that it can take up to 45 days to receive a response.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like to share your thoughts, or ask a question, you can email your public comments to the Go Team Chairperson at Kristin.Hemingway@atlanta.k12.ga.us.
Draft Minutes or Meeting Summaries
10/18 Draft Meeting Minutes
For information about GO Teams and GO Team resources, please visit the District GO Team website by clicking on the picture below.