Beginning July 26, 2021
Hours of operation:
C.W. Long Middle School is offering two ways to register for the upcoming school year. Please read the below information in its entirety, for it contains important information:
Online Registration: Please visit https://www.atlantapublicschools.us/Page/46037.
Face to face (by appointment only) please contact us at 404-802-4800
Whether you choose online or face to face, you will need to locate, and provide the follow documents:
- Current rental lease or mortgage statement/ yearly tax statement.
- Current GA Power bill, letter of residency or if prepaid screenshot the address, and upload it to the application or TWO other utility bills.
*we do not need your account number, please verify the screenshot has the address on it*
- Notarized affidavit of residency and state issued photo identification *Form can be found online by visiting the district website or you may get a copy from the school and upload with the application*.
- Three supporting documents and a change of address confirmation email from the United States Postal Service.
*If lease or mortgage is not in the enrolling parents name*
- Withdrawal records or report card, which shows student grade level, and promotion. and vitals including birth certificate, immunization (form 3231), social security card, and ear, eye and dental certificate (form 3300) *out of district students only*
South Atlanta Cluster
• The school day begins at 9:05 a.m. and ends at 4:05 p.m. • We are a uniform school. The uniform should be worn everyday. It consists of: khaki/black pants (boys are required to wear belts) and solid shirts. • 6th Grade: Yellow or Gold • 7th Grade: Black • 8th Grade: White