Daily COVID-19 Screenings via HealthCheck:
Atlanta Public Schools has partnered with Stratum Health Solutions to provide HealthCheck, an online tool that helps safeguard the health of students via daily wellness check-ins.
Parents are asked to respond to the five daily health screening questions quickly and easily before their student reports to school.
- Have you (or your child if you are submitting a survey for them) not been fully vaccinated and had close contact (within 6 feet for a cumulative of 15 minutes) in the last 10 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or has any health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
- Has your child had any signs or symptoms of a fever or have taken fever reducing medicine within the past 24 hours or had a temperature that is 100.4F or greater?
- Do you (or your child if you are submitting a survey for them) have any of these symptoms? Fever or chills ; New cough ; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing ; Fatigue; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat ; Muscle or body aches ; Congestion or runny nose ; Headache ; Nausea or vomiting ; Diarrhea.
- Since last at school, have you (or your child if you are submitting a survey for them) been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have NOT completed the required isolation period?
- Have you (or your child if you are submitting a survey for them) taken a COVID-19 test and are awaiting results based on mild symptoms or overall feeling unwell?
Based on responses, the tool will advise whether the child can attend school.
Note: New users must sign up using the proper facility code for their child's school.
The HealthCheck mobile application is also available for free download. Just search "HealthCheck app by Stratum" in the Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iPhone).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Video 1: Creating a New User
- Video 2: Logging In with a Pre-Created User Account
- Video 3: Resetting Your Password / Forgotten Password
- Video 4: Profile Updates
- Video 5: Creating a New Child Account
- Video 6: Adding an Existing Child Account
- Video 7: Performing a HealthCheck
- Video 8: HealthCheck Notifications
- Video 9: Your HealthCheck Passport HealthCheckVideo 9: Your HealthCheck Passport HealthCheck
Support Team Contact: