THANK YOU to everyone who made our APS Mass Vaccination Event possible--from leadership to volunteers, vaccinations planning committee, and all who received a two-dose Pfizer vaccine at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. While today marks the final day of our mass vaccination clinic, APS will continue our efforts to stop the spread of coronavirus to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Please Take the Vaccination Survey: In an effort to keep our schools safe, APS needs to understand how much of its workforce has been vaccinated against COVID-19. Please take a moment to complete a short survey. Please be assured that APS respects your privacy and will not disclose your individual responses. Instead, APS may report aggregate data that does not disclose individual information (for instance, APS may report that X percent of its teaching force reports being vaccinated). Additionally, please rest assured that your responses will not impact your employment status with APS. Click here to access the survey link.
CANCELED-APS-Walgreens Pharmacy COVID-19 Vaccination Event (1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine): In accordance with the decision to pause Johnson & Johnson vaccinations issued by the Georgia Department of Public Health under the guidance of the FDA and the CDC, the Atlanta Public Schools staff vaccination event planned for Wednesday, April 21, in partnership with Walgreens, has been canceled.
Community Resources: COVID-19 vaccinations are avilable to the community via the following resources.
- CVS Pharmacy COVID-19 Vaccination Test: In collaboration with local community partners, CVS Pharmacy is offering free vaccination testing at the following locations:
YMCA Leadership & Learning Center, 569 Martin Luther King Jr Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30314
- Registration begins: March 19
- First Dose begins: March 26
- 2nd Dose begins: April 16
The Villages at Carver Family YMCA, 1600 Pryor Road SW, Atlanta, GA 30315
- Registration begins: March 26
- First Dose begins: March 31
- 2nd Dose begins: April 21
CVS vaccinations are available by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call 855-287-6789, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m. or Saturday/Sunday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Chris 180 has partnered with Mercy Care to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to social workers, therapists, teachers, school personnel and seniors (65+). If you're interested in gettting the vaccine, please email your name, date of birth and phone number to COVIDvaccineMercyCare@chris180.org. Upon receipt of your email, Mercy Care will contact you to schedule your appointment. Please be sure to bring your photo ID and this consent form.
- In addition to the community resources listed above, eligible Georgians can also pre-register for a vaccination at myvaccinegeorgia.com.