PTO membership is open to all Virginia-Highland Elementary School parents/guardians and staff members. Membership dues are paid annually at the beginning of each school year. PTO membership is managed through Membership Toolkit.
- Parent/Guardian: $5/person*
- Faculty/Staff: free
*we offer a pay-what-you can model starting to allow all parents/guardians to participate. Use the pay-what-you-can field to enter an amount between $0-$5.
Benefits of being a PTO member:
- run for a board position
- vote in general elections and on budget
- serve in special volunteer positions, like Room Parent
- attend public membership meetings held twice a year
- access our VHE Family Directory
PTO Board meetings are held once a month. View the meeting minutes from past meetings.
Check back for 2023-24 board meeting dates and the general meetings open to PTO members.