· Kindergarten - 5th grade students are allowed to check out two books at a time for a two-week period.
· Students are encouraged to visit the school library as often as necessary.
· Students are allowed to "RENEW” items (check out the same item for more days, if needed).
· Parents of Pre-K through 5th grade students are allowed to check out up to five books at a time for a two-week period.
· If a student/parent has an overdue book, no additional books may be checked out, until the overdue book(s) is/are checked in, renewed, or payment (lost/damaged book) is received.
· Faculty/staff members may check out books for a period of up to 30 days.· All equipment must be checked out and returned on a daily basis by 3:00 p.m.ALL LIBRARY MATERIALS MUST BE CHECKED OUTLIBRARY RULES
1. Use a respectful volume.2. Keep your hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.3. Always show respect for the library, your peers, and your teachers .4. Allow other people to work and learn.5. Always practice safety!