Adult Education GED Next Step Transition Services
- The Atlanta Public Schools - Adult Education GED Next Step Transition Services program provides current and former adult education students, who are close to obtaining their GED credentials or who have obtained their GED diploma within the year; assistance with enrolling into post-secondary courses and/or the enhancement for better employment via career development, financial literacy & life skills workshops.
- The students must be referred by their instructor for transitional services.
- The GED diploma is recognized nationwide and is accepted by more than 95% of United States. Georgia GED graduates receive a $500 HOPE GED Grant to use toward post-secondary education in Georgia.
We place value on developing relationships and partnerships with organizations that envelop and share our philosophy and dedication of empowerment to create an environment of workforce development, job/career readiness training, and overall education to assist individuals and families towards economic self-sufficiency.
These are among some of the top institutions & organizations in which whom we have an alliance:
- Atlanta Workforce Development Agency
- Automation Personnel
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Future Foundations, Inc.
- WellCare of Georgia
- Atlanta Technical College
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- Belhaven University
- Beulah Heights University
- Clayton State University
- DeVry University
- Georgia Highlands College
- Georgia Military College
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Herzing University
- Saint Leo University
- Shorter University
- Troy University