Requirements to Enroll in GED Classes
Registration, Orientation, and Testing are every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 8:30 a.m.
∗You must call the main office at (404) 802-3560 to secure your testing appointment.
*All classes virtual until further notice.
Adults 18 and older:To enroll in the Atlanta Public Schools Adult Education Program, participants must meet the following requirements:
Assistance is provided to prospective participants during orientation if needed.Individuals 16 and 17 years old:Persons 16 and 17 years old may register with parental consent. Students under the age of 16 are not permitted to enroll in the program. Registration for minors is conducted at the main office, The Adult Education Center.
You must be at least 18 years old,
- Present valid identification (i.e. current state identification cards, current driver's license, passports, green cards and alien registration cards)
- Attend the orientation session
- Complete enrollment information and the TABE assessment
Both the student and the parent/guardian must be present with the following:
- Withdrawal form from the last school attended, with a withdrawal date
- Copy of the birth certificate (parent's name must be on the birth certificate) or valid ID
- Guardianship documentation (if applicable)
- Parent's/guardian's valid picture ID
Online GED Test Prep Option