Perkerson Elementary School Always Needs Volunteers!
Volunteering is an important activity that helps our students. Volunteers make a difference in our students' lives and play an invaluable role in their education and development. Students' behaviors improve drastically when they know their parents or other interested parties are a part of the school.
Educating Perkerson's Students Takes Everyone!
Volunteers can be...
- Family Members
- Interested Community Members
- Community and Business Partners
All volunteers are asked to:
Enter the building through the main entrance.
Use the doorbell to gain entry into the building, after 8:15 a.m.
- Proceed directly to the main office.
- Complete and/or confirm you have a "Volunteer Release Form" on file in the front office, along with a government-issued ID.
- Sign-in in the main office, in the Volunteer Sign-in Book.
Obtain and wear a Perkerson visitor's badge.
Enjoy your experience!
Volunteering can occur in various capacities throughout the school year. Volunteers can help with a wide variety of activities and tasks, in many places at T. J. Perkerson Elementary School, such as:
Want to get involved?
Find out how you can help, contact Perkerson Elementary School's Main Office or our PTA.