School Registration Made Easy! It's a Wonderful day to be a Wildcat!
Welcome To Perkerson Elementary School!
Summer Registration Information
Parents/ Guardians are able to register their students from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the following dates:
M, T, W, Th, and F
M, T, W, and Th
M, T, W, Th, and F
July 22- August 9
Lease, mortgage, or deed
AND GA Power bill
Kindergarten and new to APS:
Social Security card
Ear, eye, and dental form
Due to CDC Regulations and Atlanta Public Schools guidelines, we will not be registering students face-to-face for the 2020-2021 school year. We all must adhere to the safety guidelines for the protection of your family and the staff here at Perkerson Elementary School. Please see the QR code above. Scan the QR code for easy access to all of the registration information that you need for your child this school year. We are here to help you!
Kindergarten and New StudentPlease Note:All students, Kindergarten - 5th Grades, must live within the T.J. Perkerson School Zone or have been granted a School Choice Transfer from the Office of Student Relations.KINDERGARTEN:Please note the following when registering your child for Kindergarten:
The following documents are required to register your child for kindergarten in the Atlanta Public School System:
- Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st to enroll in Kindergarten.
NEW STUDENT GRADE 1-5:In addition to the documents listed above, the following documents are required:
- Student Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Student Original Social Security Card
- Student Georgia Immunization Certificate Record (Form 3231)
- Student Vision, Hearing and Dental Form (Form 3300)
- New Student Enrollment Form
- Current Mortgage Statement/Deed/Lease/Rental Agreement (within 30 days of enrollment)
- Current GA Power Bill (within 30 days of enrollment)
- Notarized Affidavit of Residency
- Valid GA Driver's License or Georgia Identification Card of Parent/Guardian
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous school
- Previous school's final report card showing grade placement for the new school year