Multiverse is committed to placing candidates ages 18-26 with High School Diplomas, GED, and/or Associate degrees in software engineering, data, and digital business apprenticeships. The apprenticeship program is entirely free to the individual and combines paid, full-time employment with training, 1;1 coaching, and a thriving community to support in building technical and durable skills needed to grow personally and professionally. Candidates are encouraged to set up a profile, similar to LinkedIn, and will be alerted as roles are available.
- Apprenticeships are paid learning and experience opportunities for 12-18 months
- Candidates work 80% of the time and 20% will be spent training with a coach
- At the end of their apprenticeship, candidates may stay on at the company or leave and will have experience on their resume and a certification in the field that they worked and studied in
The Knowledge House is a non-profit, providing technical training and case management support to our fellows to prepare them for jobs across four disciplines in technology. We are a free program for those making less than $50K and we provide our fellows with stipends and placement into a 3-month internship at the end of their training.
Applications are OPEN for our summer leadership institutes! Any high school student in Georgia who is currently a freshman – junior is eligible to apply to join 21st Century Leaders and spend a week exploring leadership and careers alongside diverse, like-minded peers and corporate partners across Georgia.
We are excited that three of the institutes (SYLI, EarthCare and the Healthcare & IT Institute) will once again be residential programs on a college campus! The WarnerMedia Institute for Future Leaders will be virtual.
- Current freshmen, sophomores and juniors in high school (public, private or homeschool) in Georgia are eligible to apply.
- We are looking for a diverse group of students who are ready to develop their leadership and connect with peers and professionals from around the state, regardless of previous leadership experience.
- Students must submit their own online application and ask a teacher or community leader submit a separate recommendation online for the student (it’s brief!). An interview is also required for applicants to SYLI, the WarnerMedia Institute, and the Healthcare & IT Institute.
- Two of the institutes have a registration fee for accepted students, however we have financial support available for any accepted student who needs it, to ensure they can attend if offered a spot!
Learn more about each of the institutes and find the student application and recommendation form athttps://www.21stcenturyleaders.org/student-programs/summer/.
All four institutes focus on leadership, diversity, equity and inclusion training, networking and skills for personal and professional development; each institute has a unique industry focus, so students can apply for the one that resonates with them the most!
- Summer Youth Leadership Institute (SYLI@Goizueta) – Sunday, June 5 – Friday, June 10, 2022 @ Emory University; focus on business, social enterprise and entrepreneurship
- EarthCare – Sunday, June 12 – Friday, June 17, 2022 @ Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville, GA; supported by the Georgia Power Foundation, the focus is on STEAM, energy and sustainability
- Healthcare & IT Institute – Sunday, June 19 – Friday, June 24, 2022 @ Kennesaw State University; focus on healthcare, healthcare tech and healthcare business
- WarnerMedia Institute for Future Leaders – Sunday, July 10 – Friday, July 15, 2022, online; sponsored by WarnerMedia, focuses on all things media and entertainment; current sophomores and juniors only
The application deadline is March 1st, 2022 (March 15th for EarthCare).
The Atlanta FBI InfraGard Chapter
1st Annual CyberCamp
June 13th through June 17th 2022
9:00am - 4:30pm
The Atlanta FBI InfraGard Chapter in partnership with the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) will be hosting a CyberCamp that engages student's technical skills and aptitudes for information technology and security. The camp is designed to be a launchpad for students to identify their future career path in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) or Cybersecurity.
The camp instructors, are credentialed Cybersecurity experts, from the FBI, Georgia Tech, and private industry. The camp instructors will support each student as they learn cutting edge Cybersecurity skills, and techniques. Each student will be mentored by experts through scenario-based learning processes to develop their critical thinking skills and security awareness.
Instruction will be done safely using virtual systems in a access controlled environment. In addition, students will hear presentations from industry experts.
The CyberCamp is being held in-person June 13th through June 16th, 9:00am to 4:30 pm. On Friday, June 17th, students will have an opportunity to participate in the “FBI Experience,” a guided tour, visit the FBI store (credit card only), and much more.
The camp will be held at Georgia Tech, North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332. Masks are required and Social Distancing protocols will be enforced.
The camp is $200.00 and is for students who are rising 9th through 12th grades. Students wishing to attend must apply by Friday, March 11, 2022.
To apply, please visit Infragard 1st Annual CyberCamp - InfraGard Atlanta Members Alliance. Note seats are limited!
If you have any concerns and/or further questions, please feel free to reach out.
Atlanta Community Outreach Unit
Atlanta InfraGard - A 501(c)3 and is a part of the InfraGard Member Alliance, a partnership between the FBI and private sector.
- Atlanta Fire Rescue Department (AFRD) - Select "Join AFRD" to apply for our Firefighter/Advanced-EMT position.
- City of Atlanta Employment Opportunities - Atlanta Fire Rescue Department (AFRD) - Use search word "Fire" to see full list of AFRD Careers (Firefighter/Advanced-EMT, Fire Inspector, Fire Safety Specialist).