The Registrar’s office is available for enrollment/withdrawal between 9:00 and 11:30 a.m. each school day, however most of the process is now 100% online.
Contact the registrar's office at 404-802-4726 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you are K-12 school seeking official records, please submit your records request using this link https://apsga.scriborder.com/
Students who are new to Atlanta Public Schools should register as soon as possible. The following documents are needed by students enrolling for the first time and by those transferring from another school within the system.
* Official Certificate of Birth
* Social Security Card
* Georgia Certificate of Immunization
* Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Examination
* Proof of residency by parent or guardian (lease or mortgage statement and a current electric bill)
* Withdrawal packet from previous school to include transcript, attendance and discipline report
* Address of previous school
* Central Office approval form for out-of-zone students
* Discipline Report
* Copy of picture ID for parent or legal guardian
* Transcript or report card for incoming 9th graders
For more information about registration please click here
To request a withdrawal from North Atlanta High School, please complete this form.
Driver’s License Certification
A Certificate of Enrollment is required in order to get a driver’s license. To learn more about this process, please click on this link.