The Registrar’s office is available for enrollment/withdrawal between 9:00 and 11:30 a.m. each school day. Contact the registrar's office at 404-802-4726 with questions.
Students who are new to Atlanta Public Schools should register as soon as possible. The following documents are needed by students enrolling for the first time and by those transferring from another school within the system.
* Official Certificate of Birth
* Social Security Card
* Georgia Certificate of Immunization
* Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Examination
* Proof of residency by parent or guardian (lease or mortgage statement and a current electric bill)
* Withdrawal packet from previous school to include transcript, attendance and discipline report
* Address of previous school
* Central Office approval form for out-of-zone students
* Discipline Report
* Copy of picture ID for parent or legal guardian
* Transcript or report card for incoming 9th graders
For more information about registration please click here
Driver’s License Certification
A Certificate of Attendance is required in order to get a driver’s license. Students should visit the registrar’s office to obtain. Please allow a 24-hour turn-around time as the form needs to be completed from official records and notarized.