Welcome to Sarah Smith!
We are so glad that you are considering Sarah Smith Elementary School for your child.
We understand that it's important that parents and children alike feel welcome, comfortable and knowledgeable about their school experience. Having the right information before school begins can help alleviate your child's -- as well as your own -- anxiety on their first day of school.
You'll find many resources on this Web site to help you plan and prepare for your child's elementary school experience. In particular, we recommend that you:
- Reserve a spot on one of our school tours. Tours of the Primary Campus (Grades K-2) are given monthly, on the second Thursday of each month at 9:30 AM. If you would like a tour of the Intermediate Campus (Grades 3-5), please email Jane Bockel (email@example.com) or Ann Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Review the registration requirements and associated forms.
- Explore the special events geared toward our rising Kindergarten students.
- Learn more about the school's curriculum and the International Baccalaureate program.
- Check out the special activities for new families.
- Find out how the Sarah Smith Educational Foundation supports the quality of education for all our children.
- Discover how the Sarah Smith PTA enhances the school experiences for our kids.
If you have additional questions or need more information, contact the Sarah Smith PTA New Parent Committee Chairs,
Jane Bockel or Ann Cooper.