Welcome to Sarah Smith!
We are so glad that you are considering Sarah Smith Elementary School for your child. We understand that it's important that parents and children alike feel welcome, comfortable and knowledgeable about their school experience. Having the right information before school begins can help alleviate your child's -- as well as your own -- anxiety on their first day of school.
You'll find many resources on this Web site to help you plan and prepare for your child's elementary school experience. In particular, we recommend that you:
- Review the registration requirements and associated forms.
- Learn more about the school's International Baccalaureate program.
- Important information for new Sarah Smith families in English and Spanish
- Find out how the Sarah Smith Educational Foundation supports the quality of education for all our children.
- Discover how the Sarah Smith PTO enhances the school experiences for our kids.
- If you are interested in applying your child for the Dual-Language Immersion (DLI) program, you will find details on how to do that HERE.
Please see below for updated guidance regarding registration for new families, as well as registration for returning families.
New families Smith should utilize the on-line registration feature, uploading all documents through the virtual portal by visiting the APS Registration Page. All required documents can be found there.
Returning K-4th grade families who did not return the census form should scan and email the signed census form and any updated residency documents if your family moved to the appropriate contacts below:
Cynthia Gore – email@example.com
Deyvi Portee – Deyvi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy Johnson – email@example.com
Paula Webb – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please reach out to the contacts above.