Welcome to Sarah Smith!
We are so glad that you are considering Sarah Smith Elementary School for your child. We understand that it's important that parents and children alike feel welcome, comfortable and knowledgeable about their school experience. Having the right information before school begins can help alleviate your child's -- as well as your own -- anxiety on their first day of school.
You'll find many resources on this Web site to help you plan and prepare for your child's elementary school experience. In particular, we recommend that you:
- Review the registration requirements and associated forms.
- Learn more about the school's curriculum and the International Baccalaureate program.
- Find out how the Sarah Smith Educational Foundation supports the quality of education for all our children.
- Discover how the Sarah Smith PTO enhances the school experiences for our kids.
Registration Week of August 5th at the Intermediate Campus (4141 Wieuca Road)
- Monday-Wednesday: 9:00-11:30 and 1:00-2:30
- Thursday: 1:00 – 3:00
- Friday: 9:00-11:30 and 1:00-2:30
To ensure class assignment by Celebration of Learning (Thursday, August 8th at 9:00 am), parents need to register no later than Tuesday morning.