All rising ninth grade students will participate in the inaugural 3DE cohort. As an integrated partner with South Atlanta High School, the organization will inextricably be linked to each rising class of students, but the class of 2023 is the first! We are excited about bringing this innovative approach to learning to our students.
What is 3DE?
AT 3DE SCHOOLS, LEARNING IS AS DYNAMIC AS OUR STUDENTS
3DE’s multifaceted approach to learning uses case methodology to integrate real-world connectivity into the standard high school experience. This universally effective approach to learning is the anchor for interdisciplinary pedagogy, relevant connectivity, and authentic project-based application that is delivered in every 3DE school. The result is a high school experience that reflects the dynamic pace of activity and interconnectedness of life beyond the classroom walls.
3DE’s dedicated teachers set high expectations and foster a strong sense of community among their students. Year-over-year, the curriculum layers in defined competencies to continually build students’ skills and mindset as they advance from facilitated learning to self-directed. By the end of their four-year high school career, students graduate with the knowledge, skills and confidence to thrive in post-secondary and beyond.
Learning where rigor meets the real-world:
- Students participate in authentic project-based application that is integrated across all core classes
- Students consistently engage with a variety of industries, professionals, and careers
- Students develop valuable competencies to navigate a high-growth careers
- Students identify career interests that fit their aptitude, interests, and aspirations
- Students gather information and support to navigate the post-secondary admissions & financial aid process
- Students gain exclusive access to 3DE designated scholarships
Click here to find out more about 3DE. To get involved, contact (404)802-5050.