Infinite Campus Parent PortalParents of students in grades K–12 have access to class schedules, attendance records and grades through the Parent Portal, an easy-to-use, secure communications tool for the district. Additionally, the Parent Portal enables parents to verify household information, including email, home address and telephone numbers. Follow the directions below to activate your account.
Infinite Campus Help Documents
New Parent Portal User - Part 1 - Request a Parent Portal Activation KeyTo request a Parent Portal Activation Key:
What you'll need before registering:
- visit the Parent Portal Activation Key Lookup page
*If you did not provide your child's SSN at enrollment/registration, they were assigned an SSN-like number. To receive the last four digits of that number, you will need to contact your child's school.
- Your child's Student Number (It can be found on your student's report card or transcript.)
- The last four digits of your child's Social Security Number (SSN) or the SSN-like number* assigned to your child.
How to get your child's GTID
Your child's Georgia Testing Identification Number (GTID) can be found in Parent Portal by following the steps below:
- Login to Parent Portal
- Select More (on the left side of the screen - in the black box)
- Select GTID (in the middle of the screen - in the white box)
- The GTID number will populate and you can copy and paste into the application
- You can switch between students in your household in the upper right corner of the screen
*If your student does not have a GTID number, please contact the school to verify that all required information has been submitted
New Parent Portal User - Part 2 - First Time Account Creation
Activating your Campus Portal Account screen
- Parents/guardian should go to the Parent Portal Login Page.
- Select New User? to open the Campus Portal Activation Key option.
Creating your user name and password
- Another screen will display >> New User?.
- Enter the Activation Key assigned to you. Once the Activation Key has been used to create an account, it cannot be used again.
- Click the Submit button. The Activation Key will be verified, and when approved, a screen will prompt the user to create a username and password.
- Enter a Username. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) username.
- Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric password. Passwords should be at least 6 characters long. If system preferences have been set to require a Strong Password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
- A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
- An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
- A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
- A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
- Re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
To reset your user name and/or password:
- Select the Forgot Your Password? link and an email will be sent to the address on record. Directions for the password reset process will be included.
- Select the Forgot Your Username? link and an email will be send to the address on record containing your username.
Users can request to receive the forgotten username up to 5 times per day. On the sixth try, the user will be locked out of the account and will need to wait until the next day to try again. All usernames associated with the email address entered will be listed in the email.
- If you are unable to reset using the online reset feature, please submit a Let's Talk ticket.