Download Tech Plan PDF.
The planning process involved gathering feedback from students, teachers, staff, and the community through surveys, group discussions, school site visits, and meetings with all administrative departments. The process also involved extensive research around identifying best practices for educational technology tools.
The plan is structured by department, with each program summarizing its current access and use of technology, or how it operates to support technological implementations, its future vision to enhance technology access and use, and the challenges that must be addressed to achieve the future vision. The seven goals, listed below, emerged in response to the collective current reality, future vision, and growth areas.
- Technology Infused Instruction Facilitating Engaged Learning
- Flexible Academic Options
- Consistent and Reliable Service and Support
- Data Integrity with Asset Management
- Technological Efficiencies Among Administration and Staff
- Integration through Professional Development
- Increase Collaboration with Parents and Community