Infinite Campus Parent Portal
New Parent Portal User - Part 1 - Request a Parent Portal Activation Key
To request a Parent Portal Activation Key:
Please note: the Parent Portal Activation Key cannot be provided over the phone.
What you'll need before registering:
- Your child's Student Number (It can be found on your student's report card or transcript.)
- Your child's Social Security Number (SSN) or the SSN-like number* assigned to your child.
*If you did not provide your child's SSN at enrollment/registration, they were assigned an SSN-like number. To receive that number, you will need to visit the school's main office and present a valid photo ID.
Please note: this number cannot be provided over the phone.
New Parent Portal User - Part 2 - First Time Account Creation
- Parents/guardian should go to the Parent Portal Login Page.
- Select HELP to open the Campus Portal Activation Key option.
- Select the "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here" option.
Activating your Campus Portal Account screen
- Another screen will display >> Activating your Campus Portal Account.
- Enter the Activation Key assigned to you. Once the Activation Key has been used to create an account, it cannot be used again.
- Click the Submit button. The Activation Key will be verified, and when approved, a screen will prompt the user to create a username and password.
Creating your user name and password
- Enter a Username. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) username.
- Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric password. Passwords should be at least 6 characters long. If system preferences have been set to require a Strong Password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
- A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
- An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
- A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
- A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
- Re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
To reset your user name and/or password:
- Select the Forgot Your Password? link and an email will be sent to the address on record. Directions for the password reset process will be included.
- Select the Forgot Your Username? link and an email will be send to the address on record containing your username.
Users can request to receive the forgotten username up to 5 times per day. On the sixth try, the user will be locked out of the account and will need to wait until the next day to try again. All usernames associated with the email address entered will be listed in the email.
- If you are unable to reset using the online reset feature, please call 404-802-1000.