School Supply Kits
Edukit School Supply Kits
- Convenient - All items on your child’s grade level supply list will be in their kit and they will be ready for the first day of school.
- Fundraiser - SPARK PTO will receive $5 for each kit that is ordered from Edukit.
- Big change for next year - ALL kits will be delivered to your home and you will bring to SPARK at Sneak Peek or on the first day of school.
- Please DO NOT list SPARK as the delivery address. SPARK will not be responsible for storing or locating your child’s supply kit.
- Order kit online at https://www.edukitinc.com/schools/12086/Springdale%20Park%20Elementary
Questions about kits? Contact Jenny Lockwood.
FAQs About Online Supply Kits
- Saves time and gas. Each box is precisely what your teacher requested.
- Boxeswill be shipped directly to your home. SPARK will not be receiving Edukits this year.
- Each box is personalized with your child’s name, grade, school name.
- Previous year’s online box price was comparable to in-store prices.
No Difference! Teachers supplied the same list to the online vendor.
No problem! Look above for each grade’s printable shopping list. Bring supplies to Sneak Peek or first day of school.
Please note: Try to buy the best quality at the best price, but the specific brand names are optional. If you cannot find everything on the list, do the best you can and maybe buy something extra of another item on the list. You or your child will need to bring the supplies to school on Sneak Peek or the first day of school.
Tips for shopping on your own: purchase during Georgia’s Back to School Tax Free Holiday weekend, use bulk purchases for things you also use in your home, or coordinate with friends and neighbors to develop a purchasing group to reduce time going to find supplies at the best price.
- Shop the sales. Over the summer, many of the office supply stores and big box stores will have sales, such as 25 cents for a box of crayons. Stay informed by visiting stores’ websites and viewing circulars in the newspaper each week.
- Visit discount stores, such as The Dollar Tree.
- Shop in bulk. Go in with a neighbor or friend and buy larger quantities of items and split them between your children.
- Many local organizations give out school supplies and backpacks over the summer and at the beginning of the school year. Be on the lookout for back to school events!
We give parents time to order and still allow the vendor six weeks to organize and ship the boxes before school starts. Please note that we ask all families to ship their supplies to their home. SPARK will not be receiving Edukits at school in the 2021.22. school year.