Need to Withdraw your student from VHE?

  • Welcome to the APS Withdrawal Form

    Please complete one withdrawal form per student. Withdrawal is not required for students transferring from one APS school to another APS school. If you have moved to another attendance zone, please begin the enrollment process at the new APS school.

    Use the link below to complete the withdrawal form.