What are the benefits of children arriving to school on time daily?
Did you know?
- The likelihood of success in learning is strongly linked to strong participation in school programs, which is linked to arriving on time.
- It is very important for children to develop habits of arriving on time at an early age, beginning from the time they start school.
Arriving On Time for School and Class:
- Makes sure that your child doesn’t miss out on the important learning activities that happen early in the day when they are most alert.
- Early morning learning activity is often reading or writing. Your child can lose so many opportunities to learn these critical life skills.
- Helps your child to learn about routines and commitment.
- Gives your child time to greet his/her friends before class and this can reduce the possibility of disruptions in the classroom.
- Class disruption can make your child feel uncomfortable and can upset other children.
- Arriving on time every day makes children feel good about themselves.
Parents can help their kids arrive to school on time by becoming familiar with the school's morning arrival procedures. Be sure to read all arrival and dismissal procedures thoroughly.