Georgia MilestonesRESOURCESMore info from GADOE
APS ResultsWho takes it?
When/how frequently is it taken?
- Grades 3, 4, 6, and 7 take End-of-Grade (EOG) assessments in the content areas of language arts and mathematics.
- Grades 5 and 8 take End-of-Grade (EOG) assessments in the content areas of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies.
- High School students take take an End-of-Course (EOC) assessment for each of the ten courses designated by the State Board of Education.
- Student in grades 3-8 are assessed with EOG annually in the spring, typically in April.
- Middle and High school students who are enrolled in a course with a corresponding EOC will take the End-Of-Course (EOC) assessment. The End-Of-Course assessments are administered at the completion of the course, regardless of the grade level.
- EOC course list
How is it administered?Online unless student cannot interact with a computer due to their disability. Decisions regarding the mode of administration must be made by an IEP team.