Accessing Comprehension and Communication in English State to State for English Language Learners (ACCESS for ELLs)RESOURCESWho takes it?
When/how frequently is it taken?
- Grades K-12 ELL students.
- January 16 - March 8, 2019
- ACCESS for ELLs is administered annually.
How is it administered?
Alternative ACCESS for ELLs
- Kindergarten - paper and pencil administration
- Grades 1-5 - online administration except for writing section
- Grades 6-12 - online administration
Alternate ACCESS for ELLs is an individually administered test intended only for English learners with significant cognitive disabilities that are severe enough to prevent meaningful participation in the ACCESS for ELLs assessment. Decisions regarding a student's participation must be made by an IEP team.