Parent-Teacher conferences will be conducted on the following days: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month @ 4:00 p.m. in the cafeteria.
How do I schedule a parent-teacher conference?
- Parent-Teacher conferences will be scheduled online.
- Access the link to SignUpGenius.com below (schedule your parent-teacher conference at least 2 business days in advance).
- Select your child’s counselor and request a conference with specific teachers by entering their names. Be sure to enter your contact information.
What should I do on the day of the parent-teacher conference?
Mrs. Pellechia, 9th Grade (A-Z)https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C4BABAF29A02-midtown
- Report to the cafeteria by 4:00 p.m.
- Conference stations will be set up by counselors with your child's name.
- Teachers will report to designated conference stations to meet with parents. Parents are encouraged to bring their child to the conference.
- Counselors will be on-site during the conference period.
Dr. Blankenship, 10th-12th Grade (A-F)Mr. Young, 10th-12th Grade (G-M)Ms. Falcone, 10th-12th Grade (N-Z)