Join the PTSA!
- Membership dues are $10 per person.
- Sign up online via PayPal link to the right to pay membership dues and make a tax-deductible donation. All donations above PTSA dues are 100% tax-deductible.
- Click here to print a membership form. Paid memberships and donations can be dropped off in the PTSA mailbox in the school’s front office or mailed to Grady HS PTSA Membership, 929 Charles Allen Drive, Atlanta, GA 30309.
Why join PTA/PTSA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association/Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA/PTSA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA/PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA/PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA/PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs/PTSAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA/PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA/PTSA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.