Media Center - In the Know!
Our media center promotes the effective use of ideas, information, and literature to develop lifelong love of reading for use and pleasure.
Hours – 7:30a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Media Specialist –Ms. Monica Slack
Media Specialist Instructional Paraprofessional - Mrs. Nadine McKenzie-Shand
Media Center Check Out Policies
- Kindergarten students may check out one book per week.
- Students in grades 1-2 may check out 2 books on their account for two weeks.
- Students in grades 3-5 may check out 4 books on their account for two weeks.
- There are no late fines. Students with overdue books will not be allowed to check out more until their account is clear.
- Any lost or damaged book will need to be replaced for the full cost of the book and processing. Please make checks out to Springdale Park and write Library Account in the memo.
Birthday Book Club
The birthday book club is an annual tradition at SPARK. We have been able to supplement and build our library collection purchases with funds raised by book fairs and the birthday book club.
For a donation of $25, students will be able to select a new book purchase and place a nameplate with their name and year in the book.
Last Modified on November 15, 2021