Why is Physical Education (P.E.) important?
Physical education is important because it helps students stay physically active, develop interests in different types of physical activity, build teamwork and other social skills, and improve focus and academic performance.
Top 5 reasons why P.E is as important as School Work!
- Enhances an individual's ability to concentrate and maintain focus
- Important for healthy growthy and development
- Prevents sleep deprivation
- Helps in relieving stress and anxiety
- It makes an individual flexible and happy
Last Modified on July 11, 2019