Midtown High School Attendance Office:
For all attendance concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Procedure
- Parent/Guardian Pick Up:
- Please come to the front office with identification.
- The front office staff will ask for identification and verify that the person picking up is listed in Infinite Campus.
- If class is in session, the front office staff will call into the classroom to have the student excused to the main office.
- If pick up is during a class transition, please communicate with the student to come to the main office.
- Student Self-Check Out: If the student will be checking themself out, please follow the below procedure:
- Email MHSAttendance@apsk12.org AND the student's Assistant Principal (listed below) stating that the student has permission to check themself out at particular date and time.
- If they will be leaving with someone else (such as another parent or student), please state that person's full name.
- The front office staff will call the parent/guardian to confirm (not that your child would, but some students have been known to be tricksters).
- The latest Early Check Out time is 3:00pm.
- Advanced (day before or morning of) communication is greatly appreciated.
Assistant Principal Directory by Student’s Grade & Last Name
- 10th- 12th A-G: Ms. Melissa Davis - email@example.com
- 10th - 12th H-K: Mr. Francine Greer - Francine.Greer@atlanta.k12.ga.us
- 10th - 12th L-O: Ms. Carrie MacBrien - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10th - 12th P-Z: Mr. Rodney Howard - email@example.com
- 9th A-L: Mr. Willie Vincent - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9th M-Z: Dr. Betsy Bockman - email@example.com
Thank you for helping us to have a safe, secure, and efficient check out process!