2019-20 Lion’s Pride Annual Fund Campaign
The Lion’s Pride Annual Fund is our school’s largest fundraiser and the best way for parents to support the school and our teachers. While Atlanta Public Schools provide a strong resource base for E. Rivers, APS is not able to provide many of the great enhancements to the public school curriculum that set our forward-thinking, neighborhood school apart. The E. Rivers Education Foundation Lion’s Pride Annual Fund Drive is our school’s largest fundraiser and the only one in which 100% of funds go back to our school. Join us in working together to meet our 2019-20 goal of $170,000.
Every child in every classroom benefits from the financial resources given to EREF by parents, faculty, friends and business partners!
Your Contributions Have Funded:
• Chromebook computers, providing a 1-to-1 student-to-computer ratio for 3rd–5th grades
• HighTouch-HighTech for all grades
• STEAM Day activities and materials
• Every homeroom and specials teacher receives a minimum stipend of $300 for their classroom curriculum enhancements
• Student take-home binders and folders
• Continuation of the International Baccalaureate
• Materials for the Media Center including Spanish language books and Rig-a-ma-jig
• iPad repairs and headphones for every device
• Promethean Board repairs
• Science Laboratory materials and equipment
• Teacher training for the Lucy Calkins Reading Program
• Teacher of the Year Incentives
Contributions are made to the E. Rivers Education Foundation (EREF), a non-profit organization that provides funding for the curriculum enrichment that makes E. Rivers a top APS elementary school and enhances your child’s public education.
To donate now by credit card, click the donate button. Or to schedule a recurring credit card donation, click the recurring donation button.
To donate by check/cash/stock or to make a pledge now to pay by May 1, 2020, click the pledge button.
The students and teachers of E. Rivers thank you for your donation!