• Student Records/K-12 District Records Request

    Effective April 20, 2020, in an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all records requests for our former students in grades K-12 must be made online using our new student record request system, K12 ScribTransfer, by Scribbles Software. Fax, phone calls, emails and mail will no longer be accepted.

    Office of Student Assignment and Records