Athletics at Sutton
For the goals, roles, and responsibilities of the Sutton Athletics Program, please click here.
For the Sutton Athletics Handbook, click here.
Follow SMS Athletic action on Twitter: @SuttonCougars
The Sutton PTA financially supplements Sutton Athletics in order to offer students the opportunity to compete and participate in sports not typically offered by APS.
Rules Regarding 6th Grade Participation in Athletics:
- 6th graders are eligible for all intramurals.
- 6th graders are not eligible to play on 7th and 8th grade teams.
The following sports will be offered this year at SMS
- Boys Football (APS)
- Girls Softball (APS/PTA)
- Boys Soccer (PTA)
- Football Cheerleading (APS)
- Girls and Boys Cross Country (PTA)
- Girls Volleyball (PTA)
- Ultimate Frisbee (PTA)
- 6th Grade & 7th Grade Basketball (PTA)
- Girls and Boys Basketball (APS)
- Girls Step Team (PTA)
- Basketball Cheerleading (APS/PTA)
- Boys Soccer (APS)
- Boys Baseball (PTA)
- Boys and Girls Track (APS)
- Boys and Girls Tennis (PTA)
- Girls Soccer (APS/PTA)
- Boys and Girls Golf (PTA)
- Boys Lacrosse (PTA)
- Girls Lacrosse (PTA)
For sports inquiries, please contact:
- APS/Sutton Athletic Director: Amanda Fielder, email@example.com.
- PTA Athletic Director: Lisa Kepler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intramural Sports Athletic Director: Melanie Burdis, email@example.com