Procedures for Sutton Middle School PTA Check Requests & Deposits
- Know your budget before you spend any funds.
- If you do not know your budget, before spending any PTA funds, please check with either the PTA Presidents, your committee's VP or the PTA Treasurers.
- Reimbursement requests should be submitted no later than 30 days past the date on your receipt.
- The PTA fiscal year is from July 1st through June 30th. All reimbursements for the fiscal year are due no later than June 15. We cannot carry over expenses.
- Check Request Forms and Cash Verification Forms can be found in either PTA office or the Sutton website under PTA>PTA Budget and Reimbursement Forms>Deposit & Reimbursement Forms.
Check Requests (Caroline Heller):
- If you are spending less than $500 and you are within your budget, you can incur the expense and then submit your check request. If you are spending more than $500 or are not within your budget, please submit check request for approval to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org prior to incurring the expense
- For all check requests, please complete the Sutton PTA Check Request Form (*updated 8/8/19) and indicate the budget line item for your check request.
- Also indicate whether you want your reimbursement check delivered to one of the campuses or if you would like it mailed. If you want the check mailed as noted on form, please include your mailing address.
- NOTE: For checks to vendors, we will mail the checks directly to the vendor. Please make sure the vendor address is on the invoice or the Check Request Form.
- For reimbursements for expenses previously paid, please include proof of payment/receipt.
- For checks to vendors, please include the invoice/purchase order.
- Please place the Check Request Forms and supporting documentation in the Treasurer mail slot in the PTA office at either campus. PLEASE DO NOT place your Check Request Form in the safe as this will delay processing of your reimbursement. You may also email your requests to email@example.com.
- Please expect a 7-10 day turnaround for checks. Generally, requests received by 4p on Friday will be processed and mailed by Friday of the following week.
Deposits (Leslie Anne Benner):
PLEASE NOTE: FOR CLUBS, SPORTS, BAND, ORCHESTRA, DANCE: PTA ONLY RECEIVES FUNDS FOR DUES. IT DOES NOT RECEIVE FUNDS FOR PARTIES, TRAVEL, OR OTHER PURCHASES. THE PTA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FUNDS OUTSIDE OF DUES ESTABLISHED BY THE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR/COACHES.
- If you are collecting checks, please make sure the purpose of the check is noted on the check (e.g. soccer, band dues, etc.)
- Please use the Cash Verification Form and do not staple checks to the form.
- If you are collecting money for different activities, either prepare separate deposits, or break out the information by activity on a separate sheet.
- Please note you need two people present when money is being received to count, total, and sign the Cash Verification Form.
- Put cash and checks in an envelope along with the Cash Verification Form and place in the drop safe located in the PTA office at either Sutton campus.
- Note on the Cash Log attached to the safe the date, amount, description of deposit to help the Treasurer track all safe deposit activity.
- Please do not place unidentified funds or funds that have not been verified in the safe. Please do not hold onto cash for any length of time to reduce risk of loss or theft.
Please email Caroline Heller or Leslie Anne Benner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.