Welcome to our home online!
The Office of Employee Relations (OER) is committed to ensuring a positive and supportive work environment in Atlanta Public Schools, which advances our vision of being a high-performing district where students love to learn, educators inspire, families engage, and the community trusts the system.
We believe that our scholars are our greatest treasure, and our employees our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing the resources and support they need to be successful.
The OER offers a variety of services including:
- Performance Management (TKES, LKES, and EPAT)
- Employee Well-Being Programs
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Title IX Investigations involving employees
- Ethics Complaints regarding personnel matters
- Adjudication of Civil Service Hearings
- And more!
We believe that a strong service culture is essential to keeping Atlanta Public Schools a great place for our employees to work, grow, thrive, and be well. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of service.
Yours in Service,
Dr. Isis Manboard, Director of Employee Relations
Telephone: 404 802 2345 | Email: OffEmpRelations@apsk12.org