The Star Fund Annual Campaign is the largest source of revenue for the Sarah Smith Education Foundation.
It is is 100% funded by donations from our parents, grandparents, faculty and our generous community. We rely on your donations to provide enhanced curriculum and programs for our students and staff that are not covered through the Atlanta Public Schools’ budget. Without the Star Fund Annual Campaign, the Sarah Smith student experience would be dramatically different!
Why do we need an Annual Fund?
Imagine your child’s classroom without:
- Orton-Gillingham literacy and phonics resources
- Guided reading books for small group instruction
- Student agendas
- Classroom libraries
- Eureka math workbooks
- Math manipulatives
- Promethean boards
- and more!
These supplemental curriculum materials, not covered through the Atlanta Public Schools’ budget, equip our Sarah Smith teachers with state-of-the-art tools to help our children be even more successful.
Your participation is important and every gift counts...regardless of the amount.
- All donors will receive recognition on our website, eblast announcements and in our SSEF Annual Report.
- All donors will receive a SSEF car decal and magnet.
- Donors making gifts of $500 or greater will receive a SSEF Star Fund 15 Year Anniversary yard sign.
- Donors making gifts of $1250 or greater will receive an invitation to our Spring Star Fund Donor Party, conditions permitting.
Does your company match your charitable gifts? Corporate matching gifts are an easy way to increase your SSEF Star Fund donation! Visit the SSEF Double the Donation webpage or check below!
Do you have questions about Sarah Smith Education Foundation and the Star Fund Annual Campaign? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sarah Smith Elementary Foundation Tax ID / EIN number is 20-2969673. All donations are tax-deductible.