Easy Ways to Support Sarah Smith Elementary
Just by signing up through our great partners that are used regularly, the school will earn funds to help continue to make Sarah Smith Elementary the amazing school that we all know and love! We have partnered with great organizations who contribute dollars to the school based on YOUR spending. Please click on the below links to our retail partners websites and take the quick steps to start capturing these donations TODAY!
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to SSEF every time you shop on AmazonSmile! AmazonSmile is the same Amazon -- same products, same prices, same service. Type and shop at Amazon Smile and select the Sarah Smith Education Foundation as your charity of choice!
Steps to use the AmazonSmile app:
- Open a browser window and go to https://smile.amazon.com and sign in, if needed
- Click the square with the arrow in it (like you are going to send the page via text or email) and scroll down and you will see a “save to home screen” option
- Once you click that, it will save the link to your home screen and will look like an app.
- Make sure you have Sarah Smith Education Foundation selected as your charity.
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, start at Amazon Smile
Publix Supermarket donates money to Sarah Smith Elementary when you shop for groceries. Go to Publix.com, scroll down to follow a few easy steps to set up an account one time and click My Publix Partner on the left side of the My Account screen to select Sarah Smith Elementary School PTO - Atlanta, GA…then you are ready to go!
If you already have an account, please go into your account and click the My Publix Partner link to select our great school! Remember to re-enroll annually at the start of the school year! Just enter your phone number when you check out and SRS receives a portion of your grocery bill.
The SSEF participates in the Kroger Community Rewards Program which donates money each time you shop at Kroger and “swipe” your Kroger Plus Card. If you already have a Kroger Plus Card, go to Kroger Community Rewards and enter the SSEF NPO number: AK754.
Not a card holder? Ask for a Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk next time you are at Kroger, register it at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the steps to link your card to SSEF using NPO AK754.
TWO WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Sarah Smith earns $0.10 for every Box Top collected. Visit Box Tops 4 Education for a complete brand list.
With the current virtual environment, for at least at the start of the 2020-2021 school year, hold on to your Box Tops and look for communications this fall for a drop off location for your collected Box Tops! Upon returning to school as usual, you can drop your Box Tops off at the PC or IC Welcome Desk ANYTIME in the drop box located in the reception area. Just place them in a plastic bag with the quantity written on the bag and the SSEF will submit for our donation. Box Tops will be phasing the need to cut them out at the end of this year.
- BOX TOPS ARE GOING DIGITAL! The same cash will come to SRS but should help streamline the process. Go online to https://www.boxtops4education.com/ and search for Sarah Smith Elementary. Once you select the school, click JOIN on the right hand side. After that, load the Box Tops app. You can then just use the app to scan your receipt and it will find qualified items to instantly accumulate cash support for Sarah Smith. You can track how much you give through your account on the website!
Every time you order a pizza from Papa John’s on the 2nd Thursday of the month and use the Sarah Smith Elementary Promo Code (ATS001) when checking out, Papa John’s will give 20% of purchases back to the school when the Promo Code is included!