Naming Committee for the Atlanta College and Career Academy Campus
The Atlanta Board of Education is seeking a name for the building housing the Atlanta College and Career Academy.. We would appreciate input from the past, present, and future school community. On December 2, 2020 Board Chair, Jason Esteves appointed a special committee to consider nominations and make a recommendation to the board for approval.
- Eshe' Collins | District Six Representative, Atlanta Board of Education (Chair)
- Joyce Sheperd |District 12 Representative, Atlanta City Council
- Dr. Tasharah Wilson | Principal, Atlanta College and Career Academy
- Johnny Floyd | Pittsburgh Community Neighborhood Associaton
- Dr. Jamar Jeffers | Atlanta Technical College
- Stephanie Flowers | NPU-V Representative
- Natalie Keiser | Atlanta Civic Site, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- To provide feedback/comments, please click here.
- Tuesday| 2/04/20|12-1pm| Meeting #1 - Introductory
- Saturday| 2/29/20| 10-11:30am| Meeting #2 - Listening Session
- Wednesday|3/4/20| 12-1pm| Meeting #3 - Listening Session
- Saturday| 3/21/20| 10-11:30am| Meeting#4 - Deliberation/Recommendation
- Monday|4/14/20| 5:30-7:30pm| Meeting #5 - Deliberation/Recommendation
Information for Meetings