Renaming Committee for Grady Stadium
The Atlanta Board of Education is considering a name change for Grady Stadium. We would appreciate input from the past, present, and future District community. On November 2, 2020, Chairman Jason Esteves appointed a special committee to consider nominations and make a recommendation to the board for approval.
Grady Stadium Naming Committee
- Michelle Olympiadis | District Three Representative, Atlanta Board of Education (Chair)
- Andre Dickens | Post Three At Large, Atlanta City Council
- Jasper Jewell | Director of Athletics, Atlanta Public Schools
- Debbie Skopczynski | Chair, Atlanta Planning Advisory Board and NPU-F
- Valerie Williams | Atlanta Council of PTAs
- To suggest a name to the committee, please click here.
- To provide feedback/comments, please click here.
- To view a list of submitted names, please click here.
- Tuesday| 11/10/2020| 5:00-7:00pm| Meeting #1 - Introductory Meeting/Listening Session
- Tuesday| 12/08/2020| 5:00-7:00pm| Meeting #2 - Listening Session/Deliberation
- Tuesday|1/12/21| 5:00-7:00pm| Meeting #3 - Deliberation/Recommendation
Information for Meetings