Renaming Committee for The Forrest Hill Academy
The Atlanta Board of Education is considering a name change for The Forrest Hill Academy. We would appreciate input from the past, present, and future school community. Chairman Jason Esteves appointed a special committee to consider nominations and make a recommendation to the board for approval.
- Eshè Collins | Board Vice Chair and District Six Representative, Atlanta Board of Education (Chair)
- Joyce Sheperd |District 12 Representative, Atlanta City Council
- Dr. Zawadaski Robinson | Principal, The Forrest Hill Academy
- Michael Hopkins | NPU-X Representative and Hammond Park President
- Anne Phillips | NPU-Z Chair
- Kendra Latimore | Fulton County Juvenile Court
- Rasheda Cain | Parent, The Forrest Hill Academy
- To suggest a name to the committee, please click here.
- To provide feedback/comments, please click here.
- Tuesday| November 17, 2020| 5:30-7pm| Meeting #1 – Introductory Meeting
- Wednesday| December 2, 2020| 5:30-7pm| Meeting #2 – Deliberation/Recommendation
- Wednesday| December 16, 2020| 5:30-7pm| Meeting#3 - Deliberation/Recommendation
- Wednesday| January 27, 2021| 5:30-7pm| Meeting#4 - Deliberation/Recommendation
- Thursday| February 25, 2021| 5:30-7pm| Meeting#5 - Deliberation/Recommendation
Information for Meetings