Prospective Parent Meeting
We hosted a Prospective Parent Meeting on February 24. If you were unable to attend, you can still watch the recorded Zoom presentation or review the presentation. The meeting was led by our Principal Mrs. Lawrence and Assistant Principal Mrs. Scharff. Parents from our PTA, Soaring Owls Foundation (SOFI) and GO Team also answered questions and provided their perspective as parents. The meeting is about an hour and we hope you will take a look!
Please click below:
The registration window for the 2021-2022 school year will begin on March 5, 2021. In order to apply, you must meet the following age requirement:
Kindergarten: Age 5 by September 1st, 2021
Our Kindergarten and new students must live within the Bolton Academy zone to register at Bolton Academy. You can see if you currently live in the Bolton Academy zone by entering your home address HERE
or click HERE
to see the most recent zone map. Registration will open on March 5,2021. In the meantime, it is a great idea to make sure you know where your key registration documents are located.
- Parent's or Guardian's Driver's License or Acceptable ID (plus court papers for guardianship, if applicable)
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (original required for Kindergarten)
- Social Security Card (original required for Kindergarten)
- Proof of Residency Documentation
- Lease, deed or mortgage statement with your name and address
- Georgia Power bill within 30 days in your name and address
- If the lease or deed is not in your name, you will also need to submit three supporting documents in your name showing the residence property address. Click here to see a list of approved supporting documents.
- Declaration of Residency - Print and complete in either English or Spanish
- Certificate of Immunization (must be current - GA Form 3231)
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (must be current - GA Form 3300)
- Withdraw Paper from Previous School (if applicable)
Please reach out to our Parent Liaison Melanie Haley here
if you need any further information about Bolton Academy. Thank you!