After school care is available to our Bolton Academy students and families when school is in session in person. Provided by Preferred School Care, children enrolled in the program are able to take advantage of a number of activities after school is dismissed at 2:45 pm.
For more information on our program, please visit Preferred School Care at http://www.pscafterschool.com/. The website will provide all of the latest information for our after school care program.
- Certified Staff
- Daily, healthy snacks
- Homework Assistance
- Academic Enrichment Programs
- Enrichment Clubs
- Social Emotional Learning Support with Positive Social Interactions
- Cultural Arts and Special Events
- Health Fitness Programs
- Art and Crafts
- Games and Outdoor Activities
Preferred School Care
- The program runs from the first to the last day of the school year.
- You must create an account with our new online platform called Eleyo. Please click here to learn how to set up an Eleyo account. It is an easy process. You can enroll multiple children, set up pick-up permissions, emergency contacts, set your automatic payment options and even sign up for Enrichment Clubs.
- To enroll in our ASP program, please click here.
- After School Care provided from 2:45 PM to 6:00 PM
- Must confirm your current immunization record (Form 3231) is on file with the front office
- Activities and care provided to children from grades Pre-K through 5th
- PSC accepts CAPS childcare subsidies (Enrichments included)
- Registration fee is $30.
- Weekly costs ($60 per week), drop-in costs and enrichment program pricing will be provided on Eleyo.
- Enrichment programs and clubs are available for additional cost.
- Preferred School Care will offer after-school enrichment activities in music, performing arts, sports and language as available each semester.
- PSC needs a minimum of 10 children to enroll for each of the clubs.
Inclement Weather And Early Release Days
During inclement weather and early dismissal, general carpool protocol applies for student pick up.
Parents must make plans to pick up their child in a timely manner.
For additional information, please contact either Ms. Shirley Jackson at (404) 213-9224,
or contact us directly through the following information:
Preferred School Care, Inc.
1125 Annie Lane
Mableton, GA 30126
(770) 739-1462 phone
(770) 739-9180 fax#