Feel free to register your child online at Atlanta Public Schools Enrollment and Registration HERE
There you can check for your zoned school and enroll New or Current students.
- Lease/Mortgage/Deed Statement
- Georgia Power Bill (Must be within past 30 days, Same address as lease)
- Guardian Photo Identification
- Notarized Affidavit (only if enrolling parent's name does not appear on other documents)
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student Social Security Card
- Immunization Record (GA Form 3231)
- Eye, Ear, Dental Medical Record (GA Form 3300)
- Previous School Record/Report Card/Transcript
Should you need assistance, email DTHRegistration@atlanta.k12.ga.us
The Community Advanced Health Center/Our House will provide free vaccinations and free physicals if a student is uninsured. Parents may receive a free eye exam if a Form 3300 is needed.
They are located on the corner of Boulevard and John Wesley Dobbs Avenue. Their address is(404-658-1500).