Student Safety Pledge
Make a pledge to stay safe for yourself, teachers, friends, family, and for your community.
- I will stay 6 feet of away from others at all times.
- I will keep my hands to myself and avoid touching things when I don't have to.
- I will wear a face mask while I am in school.
- I will wash my hands for 20 seconds regularly and use hand sanitizer when I can't wash with soap and water.
- I will check-in with my parents daily about my health and let them know when I don't feel well.
- I will avoid touching my face.
- I will cover my mouth when I cough or sneeze using my elbow or a tissue, then I will throw the tissue away and wash my hands.
- I will follow all new rules at Mary Lin.