APS Salary Schedules
Listed below are several links to our current salary schedules, as well as a link to our job descriptions that will help you locate the schedule assigned to each position. An employee’s assignment on a pay scale is based on equivalent, relevant, and verified experience.
To determine the pay grade for a position by job title, use the JOB DESCRIPTIONS link to find the pay grade first, then go to the appropriate schedule link.
For Example: How do I find the Pay Grade for a High School Assistant Principal?
1. Go to the JOB DESCRIPTIONS link and locate Assistant Principal – High.
2. Identify the Grade and Days. In this case, it is Grade 137 and 231 Days.
3. Click on the link for Non-Teacher Schedules.
4. Scroll to Grade 137 and find the 231-day column.
Note: It is important to note the number of days assigned to each position as this is required to locate the appropriate pay schedule.
SY20-21 Salary Schedule Links:
- Teacher Salary Schedules
- Instructional Support Salary Schedules
- Non-Teacher Salary Schedules (Grade 111-142)
- Information Technology Salary Schedules
- Safety & Security Salary Schedules
- Transportation Fleet Salary Schedule
- Bus Monitor and Driver Salary Schedules
- Stipend for Supplemental Duties
- Substitute Pay Rates
Proposed FY22 Salary Schedule Links:
- Proposed/Draft Teacher Salary Schedule
- Proposed/Draft Instructional Support Salary Schedules
- Proposed/Draft Non-Teacher Pay Grade Salary Schedules (Grades 111 – 142)
- Proposed/Draft Information Technology Salary Schedules
- Proposed/Draft Bus Monitor Operator Salary Schedules
- Proposed/Draft Transportation Fleet Salary Schedules
- Proposed/Draft Safety Security Salary Schedules